Book Club Announcement!

Hey, guys!

It’s me again, sprinting for Crazy Writing Week during this ungodly hour. I just wanted to tell y’all about the book club part of the Controversial Book Club. You know, the part where we read and discuss books each month (or week; I still haven’t decided).


Well, right now, I wanted to say that I will be taking a poll once this blog reaches at least 10 followers that will decide which book we will be reading first. Now, it’s your decision whether or not to vote and/or participate in the book club. I’m just letting y’all know right now so you can think about it.


Also, if you want comment and/or post notifications, just send me your email (must be Google) using the contact form in the sidebar. (Remember to ask your parents first, since we’re all just teens here!) 


Finally, if it’s not asking too much of you, would you try to spread the word about this blog? I don’t know what this tacky old thing will evolve into, but I want to get as many people here as possible to make more fun and gruesome arguments. Okay? 


Thanks for being here, guys! Y’all are the best! Let’s win this Crazy Writing Week!!


(Also, does anyone have blog logo ideas?)



(Random cover photo)

Comments

  1. I love the idea of a book club :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Also I’m going to be frequenting this website, but it won’t let me follow…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So basically I’ll be following but the number won’t go up.

      Delete
    2. You must have a Google account follow. Also, please use your name! I can't tell anonymous from anonymous on here :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Jack, why not a grape reading a book? Although when other people who aren't from CWW visit, they might be confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, I when I try to fill out the form, I can only view my email on it. I can not tell what I have entered in the other blanks. Can you fix this for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I think it should be good now! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about my Grape & Wario logo! Or maybe someone could make something with AI.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts