This Was a Tough Decision

Howdy, y’all!
It’s Shaylee, this time with a small announcement.
After a lot of thought and prayer this week, I’ve decided (at least for now), to stop writing for the Controversial Book Club. It was a bit of a tough decision, but ultimately I think it will be for the best. Now, I’m not saying that I’ll never be back. You’ll probably still see me poking around in the comments section every now and again. But, at least for this season in my life, there are more important things I need to focus on. Basically, I need a priorities adjustment xD. 
But seriously, y’all. I really, really appreciate the support you’ve shown to both my posts and this blog in general. 
It’s been an absolute pleasure.

God bless, 
— Shaylee ❤️
Image Credits: freepik.com

Comments

  1. Will miss you Shaylee! I am so glad that you were able to write for the blog!🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you Shaylee, thanks for being a part of this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts