Weekly Verse — Jeremiah 29:11


 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for

welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV


Let’s Pray:


Lord,


You already know what my life will bring. You know what the plan is for my life. And best of all, Lord, You promised to believers that the plan for the future will ultimately bring good, whether in this life or the next. I praise You for the amazing plan You have in store for my life, even though I do not fully know the extent of it. Please, Lord, take my heart and make it obedient to You, so that I willingly will carry out Your will for my life. I also want to confess that sometimes I choose to do things that I know aren’t what You want me to do. Please forgive me for these moments of rebellion. Thank You that even though I make mistakes, You forgive me for them and work things for good.


In the Name of Jesus,


Amen


Image: By Daniel McCullough on Unsplash


Melody

Comments

Popular Posts